Get the job done with ease and precision using the JCB 18V Brushless Combi Drill 21-18BLCD-2X-B. Designed for power and comfort, this cordless combi drill is perfect for drilling, screwdriving, and hammer operations. Whether you're working with wood, metal, or masonry, this versatile tool delivers exceptional performance.
With its 18V voltage and a cutting-edge 2Ah lithium-ion battery and 2.4A charger included, this drill delivers exceptional power and performance.
Additional extra batteries also available, full range of compatible batteries and chargers.
- Versatile Multi-function tool: Drill and screwdrive in wood and metal, or impact drill in masonry.
- Variable Speed & LED Light: Easily adjust the speed to match your drilling needs and improve visibility in dark or confined spaces with the built-in LED light.
- 20+3 Position Torque: Take control of your applications with the 20+3 position adjustable torque control, ensuring consistent and precise results across different materials.
- Convenient Design: The 13mm keyless chuck allows for quick bit changes, while the built-in LED light enhances visibility in dim-lit working conditions.
- Enhanced Comfort: The ergonomic design and rubber grip overmould ensure a comfortable grip, and the belt clip can be positioned on either side for increased user comfort.
- Brushless Motor Technology: Enjoy a quiet and maintenance-free motor with improved energy efficiency, resulting in extended battery life and longer run time. The brushless motor technology reduces wear and extends motor life, delivering reliable performance over time.
- Part of the JCB 18V Lithium-ion one battery platform range
- Compatible with all JCB 18V power tools: Drill Driver, Combi Drill, Multi Tool, Orbital Sander, Brushless Impact Driver, Jigsaw, Circular Saw, Angle Grinder and more
- JCB Tools are designed to suit construction workers and the everyday DIY lover
- Built-in UK Support and 3-Year Warranty: Rest easy knowing that the JCB 18V Combi Drill is backed by our reliable UK support and a 3-year warranty for added peace of mind.
WHAT IS A BRUSHLESS MOTOR?
Brushless motors have fewer moving parts resulting in a quiet motor that never needs maintenance. The reduced friction enables a better use of available energy from the battery pack as there is no resistance from brushes.
Brushless motor technology means the carbon brush resistance is eliminated, so less battery energy is wasted. The efficiency of a brushless motor results in a greater run time from each charge.
2.0Ah, 3.0Ah, 4.0Ah and 5.0Ah available
No Load Speed
Hammer Impact Rate
Max. Drilling Capacity (wood)
Max. Drilling Capacity (metal)
Max. Drilling Capacity (masonry)
13mm (1/2") keyless
Product Weight (no battery)